Monte Carlo, Monaco
Right-Handed, (One-Handed Backhand)
- Will make Breakers and WTT debut on July 28 vs. San Diego.
- In 2017 won the ATP Finals.
- Reached a career high ATP singles rankings of World No. 3.
- Has eight ATP singles titles to his name.
- The Bulgarian has reached the semifinals of the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the US Open.
- Represented his country at the 2012 Olympics and during multiple Davis Cup ties.
- In 2008, Dimitrov won the Wimbledon and US Open boys singles titles.
- Coached by tennis legend Andre Agassi.